Sunday, June 24, 2007

There's Only One Lagoon

Bryton & Mykee are here for their summer visit and we are sooo excited to have them! We do lots of fun things while they are here. One of which is LAGOON!! We took Alexandra, Mykee, and Bryton there on Friday. Twelve hours of fun baby!
Before the Rattlesnake Rapids......And after......totally soaked!!










After 30 minutes of coaxing and a promise of a new Build*A*Bear, Alex decided to ride the new roller coaster WICKED and the FIRE DRAGON COLLOSSUS...I thought she was going to die!! But once through the upside down "loop *D* loop" she was yelling "I DID IT! I DID IT!!". We were all so proud and excited that she did it!! Each one of the kids as they get tall enough to ride it get their picture taken w/ dad in front of it. So we now have Alex's to add to the collection!





No comments: