Sunday, September 23, 2007

Rise & Shout..

the COUGARS are out!! We went to the BYU vs Air Force game on Sat w/ my parents and friends Chelsea & Hartman. It was super fun! I love going to the football games, partly because I love watching Carter go crazy over a play. It makes me laugh, he gets so worked up! :) We were worried that it was going to totally rain on us but it held off until 4th quarter. We were a little soaked by the time the game was over and had made it to the car. But BYU kicked some *behind* beating AirForce..31 to 6! Go Cougs! Thanks to mom for buying our "fully invested" t-shirts~ they rock!


We saw Carter's cute cousin Kelli and her husband Kyle.....they were sitting a few rows behind us. Always fun to see them, my girls just loooove Kelli.


2 comments:

Lonna said...

Hey Sandra,
This is reply to your ? on my blog "where are you?"...I know, I have been super lazy about updating. And I have a ton to update too...I suck! I'll try to work on that this week (every time I try, I get interrupted). Keep checking...I'll be back - I promise! Lonna

Anonymous said...

Get that FAT picture of me off of your blog! That's it I'm getting off the computer and going to do my hip hop abs right now:) That was so much fun! Thanks again for inviting us.

LOL!!!

~Chelsea