Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Syd!



















I can hardly believe my baby is growing up!! She is such a delight to have in our family here are a few things we love about her!

* She is our energizer bunny...she is constantly jumping around.




*She wants to be held about 90% of the time and it feels like a vice when you have her wrapped around you..tight!!




* She loves that she is the baby and all the attention that comes from that.




* I sense she secretly thinks she is famous...she has been spotted giving autographs and loves to wear her sunglasses.




*She is great a creating her outfit for the day...big sis Kennedy has given her a few pointers.




*She is not shy and will put anyone in their place. I have witnessed it at McDonalds when a 9 year old boy took over her game controller while she was taking a sip of her drink. She went right over and told him to take a hike. (I think she has learned this from being the youngest and trying to stand her ground against her older siblings.)




*She loves her blankie! More than any other baby I have had. I have had to replace the first few and now we have a stash of them. However, if by chance I grab one of the older ones (same blanket, mind you) she quickly says not that one it's "crunchy". Whatever that means!! :)




*She loves to dance and dress-up. She is also a fan of any kind of lipstick...just like Kennedy.




*She brings a great energy to the family and we just adore her!




Happy Birthday Syd! We love you lots!

5 comments:

heather said...

yeah for syd! i love her so much! she's the best.

The Dobrons said...

She just grows up right before your eyes! Your kids are so dang beautiful! She seems like she has got the coolest little personality. Happy Birthday!

Shannon and Andrew said...

Holy cow...she is seriously so beautiful. Carter is going to die when the boys come a knockin. Happy birthday Syd. Can't wait to see you guys.

Natalie said...

She is so pretty. I love the picture of her in the green and yellow.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Syd!

You are such a sweet girl.


LOVE,
Chelsea