Monday, July 28, 2008

SYTYCD

Enjoy a lil' choreographed routine from Syd and her twin cousin Jonah (he's got the rhythm). :) All in the spirit of So You Think You Can Dance....I think Syd has watched it w/ me every week! Love that show!

5 comments:

Shannon and Andrew said...

I love when she is pulling her hands behind her head and through her hair. That is totally a So You Think You Can Dance move. Love that show too. Whose your fav?

Sara said...

That is so cute! They've got some great moves.

By the way, I love, love, LOVE, the pictures Alli took of your girls. Your girls are so beautiful and photogenic.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious! I love that you posted that. Jonah can't get enough of it.

Amy said...

Sond--
Found the blog through Rebecca...I've enjoyed stalking you and your cute little fam! I am in the process of starting a blog, I'll let you know when it is up and running!
Amy

Jeff & Brit said...

HA HA HA!! so cute!
those pics of the girls are beautiful!