I was loving the weather this past Halloween! Usually the kids are bundled up in coats and venture out in the cold to score some treats, but this year was different. It was nice weather. There were no coats, no cold, it was perfect! We trick-or-treated around our neighborhood then headed up north to the Pecks and enjoyed some yummy soup and visits w/great friends. Not to mention the kids scored big time w/ the treats being handed out in that neighborhood. They had the best Halloween ever!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
8 comments:
Oh my! Your girls are so beautiful! and WOW, in a few years, Alex is going to have to fight the boys off alright! Hope you are all well!
A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E*!!!!
so FRIGGIN cute!!! where do you always find such adorable costues?
that would be costuMes. blogger need to incorporate spellcheck. I can't be trusted on my own.
As usual the girls are decked out and looking DARLING! You do such a great job with them all the time - I've never seen them NOT look cute. Great costumes! Now you need to post some of you and Carter - I hear his costume was a bit "small" for him, can't wait to see the pics.
so cute - i am sorry we missed saturday- I hope it all went good. My family all showed up to help finish the basement framing. I am so sorry-
Diana - I made Kennedy's costume, Alex's was a Disney store clearance last February and Syd's of course was what we purchased in Disneyland. :)
Rebecca - I will post the pic of Carter and I soon..:)
Jenae - We missed you but I totally understand.
Oh those are way cute costumes...your girls are adorable!!
Post a Comment