Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight Premiere


So.. back in July I get an email from my friend Abbie that her friend Melanie (who threw that awesome Breaking Dawn party) was wanting to book a theater for the midnight showing for Twilight. I was to respond if I was interested...um yah!! After months of it's going to be this or it's going to be that....it was confirmed that we would have the Thursday 7pm PREMIERE!! Not only was I able to go but I would be accompanied by 25 of my Twilight friends and be in the midst of 575 other twilight friends. ;) After months of anticipation we were one of the firsts to see it! It was such a fun night!


Prior to the premier I was talking w/my dear friend Chelsea, who lives in CA, about these tickets I was able to score. She then decides right then and there that she is flying out for the day to come see the premiere w/ all of us. Crazy, i know!!! FUn, i know!!! She did it. She flew in around 1pm we all met for lunch, shopping then the movie, then back home in the morning to be there for her hubbies bday. Best night ever!!! Though I must admit it was a little stressful knowing that I had everyone's ticket and had to find all 25 at the theater to give them their ticket. It was worth it though!



Melanie did such an awesome job putting it all together@@ She had made the VIP lanyards (above) and had giveaways. She knows how to throw a party! There was an unexpected glich though..b/c it was an earlier screening we were not allowed cameras inside the theater and our phones had to be completely shut down. There was security there making sure all rules were followed. I did manage to sneek my camera in but didn't dare take pics b/c they threatened to take it away and escort you out of the theater. However, a few of my brave friends did take some pics so here is what I have. :) Unfortunately I didn't take pics w/ Chels and the rest of the posse b/c she was taking some and I had planned on getting copies. Just found out that hers were somehow deleted. Waa. Thank you Abbie for the invite and allowing me 25 friends and big thanks to Melanie for organizing all of it!!! Like I said, best night ever!

Sally, Heidi, Brittany, Me

Mom, Me, Auntie Linda


Me, Brooke, Ashley, Taryn



Mom, Anne, Me

Oh yah, VIP's baby!


I won!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun Sandra!!! Thank you:)

Atleast you got some good pictures. I am so sad about mine. That group shot of all of us was so good. Stupid Camera!

Anyways, it was a great day and I can't wait to do it again.

XOXO,
Chelsea

Rasheta Family said...

How fun. I saw it Friday and had some annoying teens in the crowd. What a fun way to see it!

Nicole said...

hey Sandra, sounds like you had a great time!!! Lexi and I hope Alex had a great Birthday!!! My blog is 5happyhobbs.blogspot.com
It's been fun reading your blog with Lexi and your girls looked soooo cute on Halloween!

Natalie said...

What a fun night! You are a superstar! I put my kids to bed Friday night and went with my sister. It was fun, but we too had some pretty obnoxious pre-teens sitting right behind us. "Oh, Edward"...."He's dreamy"... "He's so fine"... Finally I told them to get over it and just watch the movie.

Ashley said...

Such a fun night! Thanks again for getting us tickets

Katie said...

Sandra, we have to get together, I miss u too much! I just hopped on the twilight band wagon. LOVE IT! My kids and work are neglected, but what the ____!! Email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card!
LOVE YA! Katie

Katie said...

Oh - that would be kshepherd74@hotmail.com!

heidi larsen said...

thanks again for such a fabulous evening! that movie was fantastic! i am dying to see it again, and again, and again....

AMIT said...

Oh it was a excellent time over there.

Make website india