Syd desperately wanted her hair cut short, so I promised her I would take her to do it after Halloween. She didn't let me forget.
And the after...

She had a good 8 inches cut off. She loves it, though the other day she was staring at a pic with her long hair and she said she wanted long hair again. :) Oh, the fickle four year old!
6 comments:
Her hair is adorable...I totally feel for her with wanting long hair back that is how I am...working on it! :)
So cute! I'm wanting to cute Allison's hair to even it out but she won't let me touch it!
Did I just say cute her hair? I would need you for that...I meant cut of course.
Too cute! I really like the pose in front of the tree... she's sassy~
she looks adorable with short or long hair. that's funny that she already wants long hair again. :)
She is so cute!!
Post a Comment