Sunday, January 18, 2009


We took Bryton & Mykee to Sundance to snowboard while they were here. Boy, was I impressed! Bryton would go everyday if we only had the funds to support such a habit. :) They both have picked up the sport so fast. It was fun to spend time w/ them on the slopes. Carter stayed behind w/ Mykee while Bryton and I like to take things faster. I have decided my board could use a good wax. ;)






Carter forgot his beloved chapstick so he HAD to buy a replacement. He chose Burt's Bee's at the gift shop...this is how he met us in line for the lift. Can you say Easter Egg lips? I was laughing so hard he asked how bad it was..I took a pic so he could see for himself.



4 comments:

Roseanne said...

Looks like you've been having tons of fun. You guys are so cute, and YES we do need to get together for sure!

Katie said...

Sandra, I am dying. TOOOOO funny!! I can't wait to get a burrito tomorrow with you!!

ALLI J said...

That looks like so much fun! I miss the slopes in Utah. Ok, it's not fair that you look so beautiful snowboarding.

The Five Reids said...

Hey don't make fun of carter!!! I know exactly how he feels. I have to have my chapstick/lip gloss always. And i too have purchased one to many in desperation. xoxo