Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!


I have been the worst blogger these days and really there is no excuse other than when I find time to do it something happens w/ my internet connection and it takes forever and I quit. The other day I found my girls looking at our blog like a photo book and it dawned on me that they love to look at the pics and remember all we have did. I think it is time to turn over a new leaf....come the new year I will be a better blogger......I think.

May you all have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy time with your family, that's where it really counts!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the picture. I am glad you are going to start blogging more because I really like to look at your pictures too. You have the most photogenic girls ever!!

Portraits by Robin Lee said...

Yeah! You're back! Good luck with the New Years resolution. I'm excited to see more photo's.

jenae nae said...

woman-- get it together!! ha ha- I miss all your cute postings!! When are you coming over?????????

Shannon and Andrew said...

You have inspired me to be better!!! I loved your family picture. You look hot!!!