Thursday, March 18, 2010

Is it too late?

To post Christmas pics? Oh boy am I ever lame. Well, here it is in all it's glory! Christmas at the Lee's. We had a wonderful holiday and just looking at these pictures brings it all back.

All the kiddo's waiting for the OK from Mom and Dad to go get their stockings.




His skills are impressive, eh!!







So Santa wrapped the presents in some heavy -duty wrapping paper....it proved to be too tough for the kids to just rip through. I think we might have to leave Santa a note about that for next year. :)



Christmas Lovin...


I love this pic! She had no idea that Santa would be bringing her a snowboard, her expression was priceless!!



2 comments:

Topham Family said...

Your kids are way cute!!! How fun! And have fun in Disneyland! :)

hairbynat said...

Hey Sandra!! This is Natalie Hatch! I'm Brian Wilson's sister and Chelsea's sister-in-law. So we got to talking and Chels just loves you and how cute and sassy and fun you are. I just wanted to tell you that I agree with her even though I only got to hang out with you at her baby shower. It was so fun!!! You are a cut, sassy talented girl. I now have your blog so I can kind of keep in touch of you and your darling family. Hope that is ok and you don't feel like I'm stocking you!! You can check our me blog too if you would like. hairbynat.blogspot.com