Sunday, January 30, 2011

family


Really..family pictures are such a pain, right? Deciding what to wear, where to take it, who to take it, best time of day, making sure everyone is in a good mood (ha)..blah, blah, blah.

At times I think is it even worth it? Um, a million times YES!!! The hassle of hair doing, styling, dealing with the bickering of whose outfit is cuter or hair is cuter (yes, with most of our children being girls this tends to be a topic of conversation)is well worth it in the end. This one happened to be taken when we were in Arizona in December for Bryton's Eagle ceremony (post to come).

My SIL Robin is a talented photographer and we were able to squeeze in a quick photo shoot to commemerate the arrival of our latest edition. :) Six kids...can you believe it?

1 comment:

Portraits by Robin Lee said...

LOVE the photo's!!! :) I also love the one of Nixon from the last post, so adorable. He's getting so chubby, I love the cheeks! I'm so glad to see all the posts, way to go!