Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Sydney!!



Today is Sydney's birthday I can hardly believe she is 3 years old!! We celebrated by going to Kangaroo Zoo...(get the bouncy's out, she is our own lil tigger) and having a polka dot party!!



I asked her where she wanted to go for lunch for her special day and she shouted "CAFE RIO", surprise, surprise.....


Cafe Rio Splendor

JUMPITY, JUMP, JUMP!!




Hip, Hip Hooray for presents and cake!!




A little Lovin from the Brick Oven...Syd's birthday celebration started a little early this year. Papa suggested we go to Brick Oven last Sat night for her birthday. So here we are once again at our favorite place to celebrate birthdays!!


Mommy & Sydney

Hezzie, Joe and Sydney (love the cheeeeeze)!









Anne, Gramee, and Alexandra


Dad and Papa enjoying some good food!






The waitress had Syd stand on her chair to sing her "happy birthday"...we happened to be in the banquet room and it was filled w/teenagers. As you can imagine once the rendition of "happy birthday" began the whole room was singing and yelling....it was sooooo loud!! but fun. We love you Syd, you are a delight to have in our family!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a blast! I can hardly believe she's three too. Thank you so much for welcoming me with all my temporary kids to her party - they all loved it and they talk about Kargaroo Zoo all the time. It was a huge hit with them. The party was super cute and super fun.
Thanks Again!
Mandy

Tonya said...

I jumped over to your blog from someone eles's
(you know how that works on here :)
and first of all your kiddos are darling...I just had to say...Cafe Rio! That is my fav restaruant of all time. The pork Salad is TDF! When I was going to school my roomies & I were addicted! I wish they would branch out to CA!