Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!

I have been tagged by my friend Chelsea and am supposed to reveal 7 things about myself...I am new to all this so here it goes. dun dun dun

1) I LOVE Coke Zero, now, know this it is not.. repeat not.. even close to Diet coke (yuck), it really tastes like Coke w/out the calories.....I usually drink 3 or 4 a day, it has replaced my water intake which is totally bad I know and I am working on it. But I do redeem my Coke Reward Points and have the American Idol cups to prove it. :)

2) I enjoy picking the mascara off my eyelashes. Yes, it is true. Sometimes I will have a little black dot on my face and yes it is rolled up mascara from me picking it off. I will layer it on a little thick sometimes just so I can pick it off. It is a bad habit developed in Jr. High as an escape from boredom in class and find that I do it without even thinking about it.

3) I was an "extra" on the TV Show "Facts Of Life" back in 1987. I was 13 years old and was on tour with my dance group in California. We were at the Mann's Chinese Theater looking at the sidewalk of stars and they were filming on location. I have it recorded on VHS, and yes you can watch it!

4) I love to sing. I was in Acapella and Madrigals in High School and was picked to sing the Silent Night solo in front of the whole school. I am not a lead singer though... I love to harmonize. I currently love to sing along to Hannah Montana songs w/ my girls as we drive in the car. In fact Alex made a Mother's Day card for me at school ...top 10 things I love about my mom. #7 I love when my mom sings "If we were a movie" (for those who don't know that is a Hannah Montana song). One of my favorite things to do is play Karaoke Revolution on the XBox and I especially like to play w/ my 11 year old daughter Mykee who is some steep competition!

5)I always have a bag of Sour Patch Watermelon's in my car in case I need a little pick me up .....or perhaps lunch. :)

6) I have always wanted to be a back up dancer for Justin Timberlake. OH,OH, that's all I have to say about that. :)

7) I graduated from BYU with a BS in Business Management.


There you have it 7 things you may or may not have known about me! :) thx Chels.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I didn't know any of that accept for the coke and mascara!!! See, you think you know someone untili you read their blog:)

Chelsea

jessicalangprice said...

I loved learning about you! I just got tagged by my friend Anna so hopefully I'll get around to that tomorrow...