Sunday, June 17, 2007

Our Daddy's Day

I am grateful for such a wonderful husband and father! He is creative, thoughtful, and kind. I have the best time with him and appreciate him and all the hard work he does to provide for our family. So thanks for being such fun husband and great dad Carter... I love ya!


The girls love to give him kisses!!!



And of course, presents!!













A funny story..Kennedy had made a gift for Carter at preschool. She didn't tell me that a candy bar was part of the present. It sat in the gift bag in the car for 3 days in the hot sun. So here Carter & Kenny are laughing at the melted candy!

1 comment:

jessicalangprice said...

taoqgWhat a cute post for daddy's day! I love it. I also loved the melted candy story. Sounds like I have a lot of fun things to look forward to!