Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Good Friends ..Good Dinner!

(L to R Rachelle, Patty, Me, Amy)

Two of my good friends from high school were in town for Spanish Fork Fiesta Days. Amy flew in from San Diego with her husband Sunil, whom we were excited to meet, and Patty flew in from San Francisco (her boyfriend Matt couldn't make this trip). We celebrated by having a tasty mexican dinner at La Casita...it was de-lish! It was fun to visit and catch up...Amy is expecting her first baby in January! I wish we could see each other more often. :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Sandra its Karen (Player) Whats up?! Saw you on Anissa's blog...You're kids are so cute! Glad you are doing so well...check us out too www.kbmatsen.blogspot.com
Would love to catch up :)
love ya, Karen

Alli said...

Hey Sandra I love looking at your blog and seeing all of the SFH gang. Sorry I have been out of town. My email is abjohnson94@hotmail.com or you could leave comments on the flickr pitures of what you want. Talk to you soon.
Allison