Sunday, August 12, 2007

Happy Birthday To.....ME!! :)


Today is my birthday...we won't say how old because in my mind I am still 28. Carter and I were asked to speak in church today...when Carter first told me I thought he was joking since it is my bday and all.... but um no! I knew it was coming though. Carter was called to be Young Mens President a few weeks ago so I knew we couldn't hide for long. :) It has been a fun day full of phone calls, texts, emails, and best of all presents!!


(Nice way to start the birthday, am I right? I love these, thx Carter!)

The birthday celebration started a little early this year....Last night Carter and I went out w/some our good friends the Bodell's, Reid's and Minson's. It was a great night at the Outback Steakhouse and the Comedy Sportz club in Provo. Here I am w/ just the girls after the comedy show. We had a lot of fun!!

Presents !!!!!!

Thanks for such a fun day, birthday's are the best!


2 comments:

Balagna Bunch said...

Hey Sandra! Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great day and you look great as always. Thanks for giving me your blog address, I guess if I was smart I could have found it on Tal and Jessie's.

The Dobrons said...

Happy Birthday Sandra!