
with Edward from the book "Twilight"!! Holy cow, why did
I wait so long to read this euphoric book??? I am now obsessed!!!!! I decided to purchase "Twilight" to read on our twelve hour drive to San Diego. I started in on Saturday night, finished on Monday, went to the local Borders bookstore Monday night and purchased New Moon. Already loving it! I am sure I will have finished the series by the time we get home. :)
I wait so long to read this euphoric book??? I am now obsessed!!!!! I decided to purchase "Twilight" to read on our twelve hour drive to San Diego. I started in on Saturday night, finished on Monday, went to the local Borders bookstore Monday night and purchased New Moon. Already loving it! I am sure I will have finished the series by the time we get home. :)
3 comments:
Told ya! You just wait until your day dreaming about him. I hate that the next book isn't coming out until next year. I will have to read them all again slowly so I can get in Edward and Bella land again. Love it!
This is the best book series I've read in a long long time... maybe ever!! I've begged my friends and sisters to read it just so that we can gossip about Edward and wonder what he and Bella are doing today!!! HAPPY READING!!
my sister Mandy and I are avid readers and always sharing books. WE haven't heard of this one yet. I am always looking for a good book to read. Although my family suffers because I don't get anything done until I finish!
Anissa
Post a Comment