Saturday, December 1, 2007

An Enchanted Evening



Kennedy was invited by her best friend Lily to go see the movie "Enchanted" for Lily's birthday, just the two of them for a special day. They dressed up as their favorite princesses and enjoyed some popcorn and good treats!! They have been friends since they were little babies and love to play together so this was fun for them to be together. After the movie Chelsea & I took the girls to Red Robin to get a bite to eat. The had the best time eating their spaghetti!!! Chels and I were laughing so hard!!! Thanks for a fun night Lily & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO CUTE! I still need to blog about it:) We had so much fun and I"m so glad you came with us on that
special night. It really made Lily's b-day the best ever:)

HUGS!
Chelsea