After weeks of trying I think I finally got this video to work. This is Mykee wrapped up in a box to surprise Alex for her birthday (see a few posts below)!! Oh, it was the best!
Fun! Robyn got to be the present for her cousin recently. He did the same thing. We thought he would scream and freak out but he was stunned silent. That is how you know they are really surprised!
5 comments:
hey I loved the video. I got teary eyed. What a great present.
Fun! Robyn got to be the present for her cousin recently. He did the same thing. We thought he would scream and freak out but he was stunned silent. That is how you know they are really surprised!
Oh my gosh!
That was the cutest thing ever:)
Chelsea
how sweet! they will all remember that forever! you are such a great mom!
I'm glad you got it to work! This is so funny to watch them guess...That would be a super Polly Pocket set! How fun!
Post a Comment