I love these girls! They were the best roomates! We try to get together for breakfast when I am in AZ. Last year Anissa couldn't make it b/c she was in Utah and this year Ashley's little boy came down w/ the flu. Maybe next year all four of us can make it! It is always good to visit with them and hear what they are up to. I consider myself blessed for having such amazing roomates/friends while living in Mesa! I can hardly believe it was over 10 years ago that I made the big move to live there and though I don't live there anymore, I am still reaping the benefits!! Super fun times and memories!!

This pic is a crack up...this was our serious pose..don't mess b/c we mean business people! I look like I have a bob but in reality my hair was quite long and had long layers. Ash had taught me how to use the plastic rollers to bouffant my hair. ;) There was a much cuter/happier pic but my laptop crashed and the recovered file was ruined. I wish I could find the original, I am sure it is stuffed in a box somewhere...Anissa do you have one?

Breakfast @ Crackers Meagan, Anissa, Me (February 2008)

Breakfast @ Crackers Ashley, Me, Meagan (March 2007)
8 comments:
oh my gosh!! I am laughing so hard right now. I never got one of those pictures. I don't think I ever saw it either. What am I wearing? Why didn't you guys make me wear black pants? You guys know how to pose. I just look awkward. But thanks for the nice words and the new pic. It was good times. I got a kick out of you reminding me about the sporty spice thing. So funny. love, anissa
That pic of all you girls back in your glory days is awesome. I do love the serious looks...the now pictures look great.
Sandra I love your blog! That paper is so cute. I need to know what I am doing wrong it keeps taking my paper away. If you have any ideas I would love your help. We missed you all on the cruise. We need to start planning another one soon.
i was going to comment on your short hair in the first picture, but read that it was long! you guys do look very serious! i love the new look to your blog! i need to make mine cuter! i might have to ask you how!
Wow wow wee! Are you girls hot or what! The next pic I want to see on your blog is the one where you and Carter look like the poster for the movie "The Other Sister" you know the one.
Love ya love ya
I love your new layout. The paper is super cute. Where do you find your layouts?
Those pictures are awesome! You are so pretty!!!
Your blog looks amazing and I got some songs off of your playlist. I have been Rockin out all day.
Chelsea
Okay...so sorry it's taken some time to leave a comment. I was determined to find the other picture of us. I thought I had one. I'll probably stumble across it when I'm 50 years old and finally get around to scrapbooking. :) Ashley
Post a Comment