To my sis-in-law Anne for remembering that we love Coke in a bottle and even better the Coke bottled in Mexico. There is nothing better than some chips & salsa w/ bottled Coke it is a rare treat! (though Carter is drinking it like water..I have had maybe 4 since you brought them and he has at least one a day)! When I drink it I feel like we are back in AZ enjoying some great Mexican food as it is intended...with Coke from Mexico. You are the best and I love that you always remember the little things that can make a person happy. I only hope to repay the favor someday.
1 comment:
I didn't realize it was anything different, but they are selling Coke in a bottle from Mexico at the new gas station up by my house! So apparently it is different, I didn't even notice!
Post a Comment