Highlights of our trip:
*Oreganos (twice!)- i cannot get enough of the chicken caesar salad!
*Hiking some of the trails at Usery Pass w/ Carter
*All the Lee's eating at Grimaldi's
*Carter realizing that we were sitting by Brian Urlarcher (player for Chicago Bears) at Grimaldi's
*Shopping, Shopping,and more Shopping
*Playing w/ baby Corbin
*Tia rosa's
*Thrifty's ice cream- chocolate malted crunch (a Lee family fav)
*Breakfast with my old roomates
*Going to the skatepark w/ Bryton and taking pics of him in action!
*Trying to use the self-timer on my camera, running to be in the picture and every pic turned out w/ fog on the bottom.
*Visiting w/ our family
*The Soda Pop Shop - buying Chocolate soda with intentions of it being a yummy drink, but it tasted like barf..and having Bryton & Mykee try it.
*Sunsets
*Spending tons of time w/ Carter!
*Going to see Step Up 2 w/ Mykee
*Celebrating Carter's Bday
*Visiting w/ Grandma Grampp and her commenting how nice Carter's hair looked because in years past he has worn it kinda "cooky" :)
*Late night laughter
*Desert rain
Lowlights:
*traffic
*traffic
*traffic!!!!
6 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun. I don't see how Chocolate soda could ever taste good. Tell Carter I'm sorry I didn't call him on his birthday. I totally spaced it.
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the new look. YOu need to help me change mine now.
It was so great seeing you! you are so cool sandra. I wish I could hang out with you more. Where are the pics from our breakfast!!?? Will you email them to me? Thanks for getting us together. happy birthday carter! love, anissa
Hey there. How fun to spend his birthday in Arizona. I don't see any pics of your girls so I am assuming you left them at home. It looks like you had fun. Happy Birthday Carter.
Looks like fun!!! I am envious! Are you thinking Outback Steakhouse this week or something closer?
it looks like you had a blast! i haven't ever been to arizona! i want to go though! i know i would love it!
Post a Comment