10 Years Ago..
I had graduated from BYU and was living in Mesa, planning my wedding, doing a lot of traveling back and forth from Arizona to Utah. I was spending a lot of time at the pool, having fun with friends cruising in my convertible VW, and dating Carter. Fun times. :)
5 Things on my to do list:
~ Get a passport
~ Organize my receipts
~ Get my grocery shopping list together
~ Catch up on blogging
~ Order the girls dance pictures
5 Things Places I've Lived:
~ Provo, UT
~ Springfield, VA
~ Mesa, AZ
~ Higley, AZ
~ Herriman, UT
~ Springfield, VA
~ Mesa, AZ
~ Higley, AZ
~ Herriman, UT
5 Jobs I've Had:
~ Technical Recruiter-Hall Kinion
~ Area Sales Manager - Dillards
~ Executive Assistant - Bank of America
~ Insurance Rep - Western States
~ Corporate Recruiter - NextPage
5 Things People Don't Know About Me:
~ I love jewelry and especially love, love, LOVE giant rings...people may know this because that is all I seem to wear. The bigger the better..I feel it makes my fingers look smaller. :) This goes for watches also. I love this..


~ I wear my watch to bed because I like to know what time it is when I wake up. Ha, you would think I would just get an alarm clock but I don't want one because it ruins the look of my decor on my nightstand. :) Lately this habit is annoying my husband because my newest watch is a huge rectangle and has very sharp corners...he is nervous that I am going to cut him open w/ it when I roll over. Hee Hee. Here is a pic. Do you love it?

~ I hate mayo and most creamy sauces (except for Cafe Rio Ranch and Brick Oven Ranch). One time I ordered a sandwich from Kneaders off the kids menu thinking mayo would not be on the sandwich. I took one bite and almost vomitted. It was smeared w/ mayo. Usually I will take napkins and wipe it off but it had seaped into the bread and was beyond repair. I gave it to Kennedy. :)

~ I love to vacuum. I inherited this gene from my mom we are both a little OCD about vacuuming. Carter thought I was going to ruin the carpet from vacuuming to much, but on the contrary it actually preserves it. Along with that I love the lines that the vacuum make and try to line them up straight. I know. I said it. OCD.
~ I am allergic to horses, cats, and other animals w/ hair. I think it is a mix of animal hair and animal dander. Though, horses are the worst for me. I actually break out in welts if I touch one. My eyes used to swell up whenever a cat was around but as I have grown up it is not as bad, my nose gets stuffy and my throat just itches like crazy! Needless to say, we don't have any pets.
~ I am allergic to horses, cats, and other animals w/ hair. I think it is a mix of animal hair and animal dander. Though, horses are the worst for me. I actually break out in welts if I touch one. My eyes used to swell up whenever a cat was around but as I have grown up it is not as bad, my nose gets stuffy and my throat just itches like crazy! Needless to say, we don't have any pets.
6 comments:
sandra- I am so happy to see someone else gets all "riled up" over vacuum marks- nothing is better than that- except your husband making the vacuum marks! ha ha
jenae
Okay...how is it that I didn't know your disgust for Mayo. My best friend from high school is the same way. Maybe you should of listed how many vacuums you have gone through with your OCD vacuuming habit.
I was so excited to see your comment on my blog. It is so fun to see all of the pictures of your family. Your blog is so nice. I have just started blogging and it is so fun. I'm still trying to figure it all out. We need to get together sometime. We should start planning something for this summer. I will add you to my blog because I would love to keep in touch with you better. It looks like you and your family are doing great. What a cute family.:)
-Annalyse
I love to read your blog, it is just like talking to you...I can even hear your laugh and see your hands moving, in my mind!:)
Well, I guess your just a big ball of crazy aren't you. That's good, at least I have someone to be crazy with. I have never ever liked mayo or miracle whip or anything disgusting like that. I too throw my sandwiches away if it comes with mayo. I'm constantly asking places, Does it come with mayo?. Like wendys, who actually puts mayo on a burger, nasty. And I too am OCD when it comes to vacuuming and cleaning in general. I think it has to do with the whole gerk freak thing. Thanks for posting.
I meant Germ Freak, I guess I should pre read my comments before I post them. Sorry
Post a Comment