I'm so excited for the movie. I just watched the trailer 5 times. WOW. I just bought her book, the Host, yesterday, and am waiting for this weekend to start it(we're going camping). I can't wait til December.
Ok I just saw you posted about taking pictures in Utah. Yes and your kids are my favorite! I am coming home in June and July so we need to get together.
I flipped out when I saw this trailer! I'm so excited for the movie!! It looks scary, don't you think? It looks like they did a really good job with the special effects.
7 comments:
I'm so excited for the movie. I just watched the trailer 5 times. WOW. I just bought her book, the Host, yesterday, and am waiting for this weekend to start it(we're going camping). I can't wait til December.
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!! Trailer didn't work for me, now I searching everywhere on the internet to see it. Thanks for the tease.
I can't decide. Is he cute enough to be Edward?? I guess From the book I just pictured something else in my mind. IT's definatley a girls night.
Stephanie Meyers newest book "The Host" available yesterday.It is suppose to be better than twilight. How could that be right?
Ok I just saw you posted about taking pictures in Utah. Yes and your kids are my favorite! I am coming home in June and July so we need to get together.
I flipped out when I saw this trailer! I'm so excited for the movie!! It looks scary, don't you think? It looks like they did a really good job with the special effects.
I can't wait!!! That trailer was fun to see!
Post a Comment