Girl, i'm so excited for you. I wish I could do a 1/2 now. I'm still working up to a 5k.
Hey, my sisters and are thinking about doing that one! How fun to do it with you to. Where is it? Is in American Fork canyon or St. George? This will be a different kind of challenge for me. I have never run that long. anissa
OK! I signed up. See you there. Let's keep up with our training! Anissa
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Girl, i'm so excited for you. I wish I could do a 1/2 now. I'm still working up to a 5k.
Hey, my sisters and are thinking about doing that one! How fun to do it with you to. Where is it? Is in American Fork canyon or St. George? This will be a different kind of challenge for me. I have never run that long.
anissa
OK! I signed up. See you there. Let's keep up with our training!
Anissa
Post a Comment