Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July

We had a great fourth! We ended up getting tickets to the coveted Stadium of Fire! Wahoo! After months of trying...it finally panned out the day before the show! Phew. Anyway, we had a great day spending time together.




















12 comments:

Alli said...

Your kids are so cute! Way to go Mykee and Alex. They are going to be big stars someday. Love the shots of the stadium of fire. Lexi and Dev went and I was so jeolous.

Diana said...

That looks so fun for you guys! Way to go Mykee and Alex... stars in the making. So was the show all it was cracked up to be? I heard some of the tickets were selling for 2400 bucks on ebay. Crazy!

Amanda said...

Hey Sandra,

It's Amanda (Fish). I found you through Allison's site.

Your family is darling. It's fun to see you in this stage of life. Tell your family hello for me.

Natalie said...

How fun! I could see the fireworks from my mom's house that night. It looks like you are having such a busy and fun summer! I loved your post about Lava...that place is awesome!

Alli said...

Hey we can do the pictures whenever. We are going to the big SF rodeo on the 24th but other than that I am free.

Alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenae nae said...

your kids look so cute- we were hoping to get there for the 4th- maybe next year they'll get the jonas brothers!!

Robin said...

Looks like you guys are having an awesome summer! This is exactly why you guys need to live in AZ, so you can plan all of these fun things to do, and we could just come along! All of you dressed up so cute for Hudson's birthday, we sure appreciate that. You guys are great!

Eric and Kaitlin Reed said...

Your girls are gorgeous!!! I got a new blog...KeepingItReed.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Sandra,
Will you come do my girls' hair for me. Your girls always look so perfect! They are lucky to have such a great mom. Looks like you guys had a great 4th.

Anonymous said...

hi mom! i miss you so much! and i love you! it feels so wierd waking up without all of you! hope your having a great time! i miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomuch!!! hope to see you soon!!!!
~Mykee

Anonymous said...

You Lucky Dog! How did you get those tickets? Your girls look so cute!

Chelsea