Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Photoshoot

My good friend Allison was in town last week and was able to take these amazing pics of the girls. We had so much fun! We took these pics at Trolley Square and we had some people stop and ask what magazine these pics were for b/c I hauled up a few chairs, had snacks, drinks and was basically a maniac trying to get all the girls to cooperate at one time! I only wish Mykee could have been here too while Allison was visting so then I would have all my girls in it. Hmm.. maybe next year. :) Anyway, she is such an talented photographer!! I have had her photograph the girls since Alexandra was little. You can view her work here. I love these pics so much...I might have to dedicate one wall to all the tutu pics..I want them all! Enjoy some of the darling pics she took.







16 comments:

Hillarie said...

Great Pictures!!! Your girls are adorable. It was good seeing everyone and catching up! You need to put Patti's wedding pics up.. I am sure it was so pretty!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh - these are just about the cutest pictures I have ever seen. How fun!

Jinna said...

Wow!! Sandra those pictures are great. Your girls are so cute!

Courtney said...

Very cute! They do look like they could go in a magazine!

Nicole said...

Those are so adorable! Your girls are growing up so fast...they are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Alli said...

Thanks for the publicity Sandra. I always get great pictures with your girls. Thanks again. Ok we need to start planning a vacation. I was thinking in Feb. Let me know if that works for you. Take care.

The Five Reids said...

The pic's turned out SOOOOOOOO cute. I would totally dedicate a wall. How could you not. I may have to copy with the baby. Can't wait till movie day YAY!!

Chelsea said...

Those pictures are sooooooooooooooo cute!! We love are very fun/pretty Utah cousins.-chels
A,K,S Lee I love your pics they are so cute I can't wait until we go to the beach.-Easton
I love you.-Drew

Natalie said...

Your girls are so cute...such models! Thanks for sharing - I'll be checking all the magazines! :)

Rebecca said...

I LOVE how these pictures turned out. You are so creative to do them up at Trolley Square, the colored tutus, and the chair was perfect. They are all beautiful!!! Allison did a great job. You've definitely got to do a whole wall on these pics!

Shannon and Andrew said...

Seriously that could be an ad for something. They turned out so cute. I love your personal touch on things.

Anonymous said...

So Freaking Cute!

I miss you and your girls...

Chelsea

Robin said...

These are so beautiful, it makes me want to spend more time on my own photography. I'm sure you came up with all the ideas, so hats off to you! The girls look stunning!

heidi larsen said...

your girls are adorable sandra! love these pictures! :)

Stephanie Cameron said...

Sandra....Oh my word! Those are so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!

Jeff & Brit said...

I'm sorry but I have to copy you on this! sooooooo cute! I think i'll make them for Mo and her cousins. Thanks for having such good ideas