Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Last Wednesday the CEO at Carter's work held a private party for the employees at which Jason Mraz performed. (If you don't know who Jason Mraz is click here. ) Carter and I were invited to meet him before the concert began. We were excited to meet him and see what he was like in person and it turns out he was very cordial, and so much smaller in person!! :) We had front row seats and had a great time visiting w/ Carter's colleagues and listening to an excellent entertainer! He definitely won us over!




11 comments:

The Dobrons said...

Cool! I really like him a lot. I bet he was good live--I've heard some of his live music and he's entertaining!

Portraits by Robin Lee said...

Looks like fun! Clayton gave me the message, and I must say I'm rather disappointed in his choice of lyrics, and liked mine better. Thanks for asking for us.
The girls look so darling in their costumes!

Rebecca said...

I love Jaoson Mraz - he's got a great, unique sound. Sounds like a fun night out for you 2!

Mary said...

That is so neat! I really like Jason Mraz's style of music! I bet the concert was great. Hope all is well with your cute family :)

Natalie said...

what a fun night! i'm jealous.

Natalie said...

what a fun night! i'm jealous.

amelia said...

Ooh I love Jason Mraz... I have jealousy!

Shannon and Andrew said...

I really like his music. What a fun night.

Rachel said...

You guys have so much fun! We want to be just like you when we grow up!!

Mykee said...

Jason Mraz?!?! you never told me about this! That is awesome!!!! i wish i was you!

Stephanie Cameron said...

Wow...I am sooo jealous! Jason Mraz is one of my most favorite singers!! You lead a charmed life my friend!