Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shooshi Night


Carter & Kennedy love Sushi and so Carter thought it would be fun to take Kennedy out for some good sushi in honor of her birthday. They had such a great time he decided to make it a birthday tradition for the two of them. His birthday is the week before Kennedy's.... so Shooshi night (as Kennedy says) night it is!!


Not a fan of Edamame



But oh boy, she loves the Sushi!!


7 comments:

Natalie said...

Is that Yapona??? I love that place.

Katie said...

Sandra, what happened to next week?? What a beautiful little 6 year old you have (naturally)! So fun to see all of her different pictures, she is quite a ham it sounds like! Lets really get together, I am having Sandra withdrawls!!

Topham Family said...

How cute is she! That is so funny that she loves sushi. I can't imagine a 6 year old loving that, but that is awesome.

Chelsea said...

Are you serious??? I can't believe she likes sushi.

Happy B-day Sweet Kennedy!

Chelsea

Roseanne said...

I love sushi too! I'm super surprised though that she is.

Shannon and Andrew said...

I love shooshi too but currently not one of my kids with try it because it is fish as Madison put it the other night.

Mykalin said...

Ewwww...Sushi;) Lol, I'm just like you, i don't like sushi. But i do love the way she says shushi! :) Lol, Love you Kenn Kenn!