
So...I am a little behind, actually ALOt behind. I am going to attempt to catch up. Early March we were invited to our good friends, the Bodell's, cabin near Park City. We had such a great time! The road to their cabin is closed in the winter so we had to pack in all our stuff on snowmobiles. I had't been on one of those in years so it was fun to get a chance to ride again. We enjoyed some yummy food, maybe a little too much, and great friends! I thank Becca for introducing me to the game Greed...we love it so much we taught my family how to play and now enjoy playing it together after Sunday dinner. :)

The swing...

The crazy, killer icecicle...Kennedy really wanted this one. My kids love to suck on them. ew.

What's better than planting your head in the snow and licking it off your face?? :)

Again, loving the icecicles...

Gearing up...

The "Kitty Kat" ....all the kids L-O-V-E-D riding this!! We had a great time and hope to do it again next year!!
2 comments:
That looks like so so much fun!!! And your girls are so CUTE!
It is about FREAKING TIME THAT YOU UPDATED! Looks like a fun weekend!
Post a Comment