Monday, May 18, 2009

Kennedy's Flare


This evening we tucked Kennedy into bed, said prayers, gave her our nightly hugs /kisses, and closed her door thinking she is down for the night. Nope. She came out moments later w/ this ensemble...claiming that she was going to sleep like that. Um...ouch! When I told her the reason why she couldn't sleep w/ them on she let out a big sigh and reluctantly agreed to take them off. Boy does she ever love collecting pins, or as she would say "gadgets". Her gadget collection began a few years ago when she saw that Syd was sporting a heart shaped gadget on her red dress for Valentines. Kennedy insisted she have a gadget too and so it began. I thought it might be a phase but no...when we were in Disneyland last year she choose two gadgets as her souvenir. She then bought a few more at the M&M world/Coca Cola world in Vegas and then she really got a boost to her collection when Aunt Anne gave her oodles of Hannah Montana/HSM gadgets for Christmas. Obviously, the girl has style... I mean before adding this "flare" it was just a plain old red tank to sleep in. :) This girl cracks me up and I am glad that she is mine!

4 comments:

T said...

I think I can still find my old Duran Duran and B52's "gadgets", I can donate to the fashion cause!

Diana said...

That is so funny.... she is certainly a keeper! :)

Topham Family said...

That is awesome...what a cute girl!

Katie said...

Well, she has a fabulous fashion sense like her mamma!! Way to pass off the good jeans to your posterity!! BTW... when is lunch??