Friday, June 5, 2009

Her Day

The Birthday Outfit....alot of planning goes into the birthday outfit. The girls really like to pick out a new outfit and accessories to go with...or wait....maybe that's me?? :) Regardless, the girls always look forward to a new outfit to wear on their special day. We both LOVEd the skirt. She twirled all day long!



Then I took her to my friend Nicole's to get some pink glitter toes....

After dropping Kennedy off to school we picked up one of her BFF's, Bentley, to join us for some lunch w/ dad at Syd's favorite place to eat Noodles & Co.



They wanted their own table, after all they are big now they are FIVE. ha.

After lunch, we headed to the mall where Syd wanted to buy a stuffed animal at Build-a-Bear with the money Grandpa Lee had sent her. She choose a cute little lambie.


Later that evening, we met the rest of the family at Brick Oven (where else?), a birthday tradition!! We celebrated Syd's birthday along w/ Grandma Pearls'!
She enjoyed time w/ her cute cousins, Lauren & Jonah.

Last, but not least clapped to Brick Oven's rendition of Happy Birthday and enjoyed some yummy chocolate mousse!

A good time was had by all!!

5 comments:

Diana said...

She is an absolute DOLL. Hope she had a great day!

Topham Family said...

She is so so so cute, looks like she had a really fun day!!

jessicalangprice said...

WOW, I can't believe she is FIVE! I love her b-day outfit and I know - loved to pick out Kelsey's 1st b-day outfit and I'm already thinking about this years (it is in Sept!). Love that you do that with your girls and that they have so much to look forward to!

abbie higginson said...

How STINKING ROTTON CUTE is she!

Rebecca said...

Your girls are the cutest things and I LOVE her bday outfit! What a fun day for her!!!