
The girls were so excited to start school this year especially since they will get to go together. They are both growing up, but this day was particularly difficult for me to let Kennedy go. It was bittersweet. I have always had the two little girls home w/ me at least part of the day for 5 years now. I found that it was really heartbreaking for me to send Kennedy to school all day. I am used to having them both home as my buddies. I know it is an adjustment and from what I have heard I will get used to it in no time, but for now my heart aches for my girls to just stay little.


Her supermodel pose...soo pretty if i do say so myself!

Man, I wish I knew how to pose like this girl does....

The "carpool" :

4 comments:
Alexandra can't help it... she's been THAT photogenic her entire life. A camera is no big thing now.
And Kennedy! Holy crap! I think she has what it takes. :)
Sorry that your little girls are growing up so fast. Seems they are in some sort of club and have recruited my Alex to be with them.
It's uncalled for and I'm not a fan.
Oh my gosh! Their outfits!!!!
They look like little Sandra's :)
xoxo
Sand, I feel your pain! OUCH!! After dropping my kids off I had to sit in the car at the gas station and cry for a few minutes before I could get out and fill up! I hate it too!
So darling, love their little outfits. It must be hard, but so fun to watch them develop into their little selves! I bet they're the cutest girls in school!
Post a Comment