Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh the places we go...

Last month we took the kids to Sand Hollow to boat w/ my family for a few days. It was HOT...burning HOT, thank goodness we could jump in the lake if the heat was to much to bear.






The scenery is beautiful...reminded me of Lake Powell. There are little rock islands for the kids to jump off of and makes for a perfect place to eat lunch.



Mom and Dad






I like to call this picture Whiteeeeee and Browneeee.....gheesh..could anyone be more white than me? A few days on the lake was what I needed to get somewhat of a summer tan.



All the kids, cousin courtney, and hezzie.



"Grandpa, is it time for a break?".....Kennedy and Syd really enjoyed "break time" which consisted of swimming and jumping off the back of the boat.



Recovering from a day of this....



And not leaving the lake without learning to do this....

Mykee made it up on the wakeboard and was loving it!!!

5 comments:

Alli said...

How FUN!! I wish I could jump into that lake right about NOW :). You always capture such great memories.

Portraits by Robin Lee said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I know exactly what you mean by HOT, we are feeling that here right now. It was very depressing the day we got back from Utah and realized how hot it really is here.
We are counting the days to Cali, wahoo!!!

Roseanne said...

Looks like so much fun. Don't worry about being pasty, I'm the same. Only you look cute that way-not I. We just wont have as many wrinkles right?

Rachel said...

You guys have so much fun. We want to be just like you when we grow up!! I did get your text on my b-day, thanks! Happy b-day to you tomorrow.

Chelsea said...

You got that cute swimming suit! I want to see more of it.