Monday, January 18, 2010

An Announcement.....

It was summer 2008, Carter and I decided we would like to have another baby. However, we found that our timeline was not the Lord's timeline....fourteen months later it still hadn't happened and I felt that perhpaps it wasn't in the plan for us to have another. No complaints, five kids is definitely something to be grateful for. I had accepted it, felt good about it, and threw in the towel. Wouldn't you know, just when I had accepted it wasn't going to happen and kissed the dreams of snuggling up to a sweet little baby goodbye. Something happened. Something great. Our dreams of having another child came true! We are expecting the newest member of the Lee family to arrive this summer! We couldn't be happier.....

14 comments:

Diana said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :)

abbie higginson said...

Congratulations! Jeff says you will be so glad that you are having one more, especially when they all start to "leave the nest", you'll still have one more home to spoil. Is Bryton, and the rest hoping for a boy??? Or do you not even care!

Roseanne said...

YEEEEAAAA!!!!! I'm so excited for you! I hope you have a boy :) So when I saw you for Thanksgiving were you feeling nausious or was it really just the cat fur?

Robin said...

Hooray! We can't wait to meet this baby! I'm glad that your back to blogging.

Leah said...

Congrats to you and your family! So many babies in the family. Awesome!

T said...

Sandra! Sandra! Sandra! How wonderful! Congratulations! This is sooo exciting! I am sure all of the kids are thrilled! We definitely need to do lunch and get caught up! Thanks for posting that adorable ultrasound pic! Too cute!
Love, T

Topham Family said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys! That will be so much fun. :) Keep us updated on what you are going to have! Oh and what day are you due?

Krumpets Designs said...

so excited for you! I can't even imagine not having my little aussie right now! congrats!

Karen said...

Thats so great Sandra! I don't know if I could do FIVE, you are way better than me :) BUt I would like to hopefully. I will hope for that little BOY for you :) THey are so fun and cute...but they are all over the place!! Luv and miss you!

Mary said...

Congratulations! So exciting! I see that your ultrasound says you are at the South Valley Women's Center? That is where I went when we lived there and I saw Doctor Hansen (he handled all of my ectopic pregnancies), he is AWESOME! If you have him, please tell him hello from me (I think he would remember me if you told him I'm the one with 3 ectopics)!! We're excited for your family! Excited to hear what you are having! We are having another boy! :)

Denet said...

Yeah! We are so happy for you. Can't wait to find out if it is another beautiful girl or a sweet little boy. Either way we know you will be so happy! Love you much!

Chelsea said...

I am so excited!!!

I love you.

Shannon and Andrew said...

I am seriously so excited for you. I can't wait to meet him. Love you.

jenae nae said...

I am so excited for you to have a BOY!! YEAH!! You'll have to go to Nartjiie! Love that store for Austin!