Monday, August 27, 2007

Tuachan


This past weekend I went with my mom, grandma and some of my aunts and cousins to go see "My Fair Lady" at the Tuachan theater in St. George! I love the scenery there, it is so beautiful...*hot*, but beautiful. :) We had a great weekend..swimming, games, eating out, visiting and best of all time w/ grandma! Fabulous!


Once we found our seats, we were surprised to see that my dad's cousin Sharon (visiting from California) had seats directly behind us....too funny!!





I am lucky enough to have a cousin that is one of my best friends! We were born exactly 6 days apart and have shared everything together from our love of dance, movies, and hairstyles, to sharing birthday parties!! We served in student government together in Jr. High and made the cheer squad together in High School. We even roomed together in college. It's comforting to know that no matter what happens she will always be there.. I Love ya, Chelle!

No comments: