Thursday, August 23, 2007

We might be famous! :)

Okay.. so me and one of my best friends Marni are total GTU fans and went to a taping of this local TV show today. Of course, we are are total geeks and had to get our pic taken w/ the girls of the show. I must admit it was a lot of fun! It was interesting to see the set and the "behind the scene" action. There was a fashion show for back to school on today and for being part of the audience we received a free Down East Basics "Wonder Tee". (yah us!...love free things!) There were a few shots of the audience at the first and end of the show that Marni and I were in....my little girls were so excited to see mommy and Marni on TV. :) It was a great day out!

4 comments:

Balagna Bunch said...

I am totally jealous. I love GTU!!!

Kara said...

I saw you at the beginning. Front Row! You go girl. I wish I had time to watch GTU I love that show.

Lonna said...

Sounds like fun and you look great! What's GTU (for those of us non-locals)?

Anonymous said...

Darn, I missed it! I hope you recorded it for me:)

Oh, and I tagged you on my blog!

~HUGS~

Chelsea