Monday, December 17, 2007

Who doesn't love a little Mo-Tab?


Friday night we were lucky enough to score tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert with guest performers The King Singers (thx to Marni & Landon). These were the hottest ticket in town!! I guess there were over a million requests for tickets and only 60,000 available over the 4 performances. Marni scored tickets and we were the lucky recepients of the 2 extra she had. It was mayhem trying to even get into the conference center, but was so worth it! The First Presidency were in attendance and were front row. The music was awesome and brought such a great spirit.. I must admit though, Marni and I had fun looking at the big screens watching the different faces the men & women of the choir pull while singing. hee hee. After we went for Sushi...when I say "we" I mean Landon & Carter..Marni and I were hoping for some good noodles but to no avail. It was fun though and the boys love their Sushi. It was a wonderful way to take part celebrating the Christmas season.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Mandy was actually invited by one of our friends up here to go to the MoTab concert on Saturday night but she couldn't go because of our ward party obligations. Cool beans, eh?

Michelle said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas!