Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Years


We had a great New Years..Carter and I met 10 years ago on that very night so we wanted to celebrate! We left early in the evening w/ Marni & Landon (sorry Marni the pic I took turned out blurry) to go out to dinner and movie then joined all the kids and Hezzie and Joe back at our house to play with them and bring in the new year together! It was alot of fun, complete with fireworks and all!

When we were leaving the movie theater Carter ducked down behind this movie poster to make me laugh. Mission accomplished.




2 comments:

Kara said...

Lucky girl, Kev and I haven't gone out by ourselves since Spencer was a baby. Cute dress by the way. You know me, where did you get it?

The Five Reids said...

That was a really fun night. Before the throwup. the pic of carter and the water horse so funny!!xoxo