My parents gave us their old tree about 4 years ago and I decided to make it a fun festive tree. I spent $25 that first year on decorations that were the bright bold colors. Each year after Christmas I buy a few more to stick on the tree. Four years later this is what you have.....
The Family Room Tree
This tree I have had since college, it has always been red and gold and has evovled over time to this. I added the fleur de lis ornanments this year($1.75 at Hobby Lobby)along with the red jewels (which were $3.00 for a pack of 12 at Tai Pan).
The Bonus Room Tree
This year I really wanted a fun white tree to hang all the kids cute tree decorations that they make. I found this one at Walmart for 29.99, it's pretty girly but what can I say? I love pink & green. :)
2 comments:
3 CHRISTMAS TREES!!! How fun, but I'm glad it's you and not me who has to take them up and then put them away! They are very beautiful!
I love all your Christmas trees! How fun is your house at Christmas!? I love the way you decorate.
Post a Comment