These are some of my best girlfriends from my old neighborhood up North. We decided to hold our annual gift card exchange after the holidays this year. We were missing a few of them (sigh) but carried on just the four of us. I must say it will go down as one of my favorite nights together. Let me premise these pics by saying that this little gathering didn't even get started until 10pm. After munching on appetizers of all sorts we broke out Guitar Hero. After an hour of playing we found that Kara is up and coming, Chels is still a newbie,I still need practice, and Stephanie rocks !!! (Chels was able to capture some of her moves, she takes it seriously..don't mess with her. j/k Steph we love you!)
After Guitar Hero we decided singing a little HSM would make us happy. Here is Steph explaining how to choose characters and Chelsea is warming up the mic.
Chels could not resist mimicking the sweet HSM moves while Steph belted it out on the mic. She was quite good and could not understand why she was not rated an A++!!We became sillier and sillier as the night went on. Sidenote Chels- you know they are filming HSM 3 here soon maybe you could be a backup dancer?? Just a thought.
As it was now 2am and we were beyond silly, Kara really wanted help on how to shake her booty Beyonce style.
Chelsea was more than happy to share her vast knowledge of the Hip Hop Abs dance moves and now I am seriously contemplating buying that workout. ;) Impressive.
We ended the night by trying out my self-timer on my camera and showing that we all are truly Guitar Heros!! (however, i did discover that i need help in pulling a rocker face...just not quite what i had thought it would be) Thanks girls for a memorable night!!
9 comments:
I am laughing my butt off! That was so much fun! The rocker picture has to be my FAV:) Your story telling is totally cracking me up!
Thanks for a great night! (BFFE)LOL!
Chelsea
I'm loving the pajama party pic's as I'm sitting in the most comfortable PJ's I've worn in months! You're awesome! Thanks so much!!
Whatever!!! Looks like you had so much fun!!! I've had the flu all week so next week lets do lunch. I miss ya. xoxo
That looks so fun! Hey thanks for the credit for the photos. It looks great on your blog. By the way what was I doing on Jenae's Blog? I am going to have to get her back!!
how fun! i need to try that guitar hero thing. i am almost better, from getting my tonsils out. so, we should seriously see eachothers houses. before we move again. :)
soooo much fun!!! Thanks Sandra for a great night. We are all great rockers. You just need to work on that tongue thing. Keep practicing.
You girls sure know how to have a good time! You all look ROCKIN!
Your blonde friend-Kara I think had the best hair and face. You guys look like you were having too much fun. It makes me miss you.
So jealous, I need a night like that! You are so awesome. One of the best roommates I had!
Post a Comment