Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sweet & Sassy





My mom and I took the girls to get their nails painted at Sweet & Sassy on Kennedy's birthday. We went in the morning and no one was in the store so we had it all to ourselves. The girls had a blast practicing their catwalk on the runway. I so want one of these at our house! It would provide hours of entertainment!!

13 comments:

The Dobrons said...

I wish Alli had long hair like that so I could do cute hair styles like that!

heather said...

those girls are the best!

jenae nae said...

sandra- what is your email address????- jenae nae

Rasheta Family said...

Sandra you look so thin!!

heidi larsen said...

how fun! my girls love that place too! AND you are skinny skinny!

BrookeLynn said...

How cute are they!!! What a fun thing to do.

Natalie said...

what a fun place! it looks like every little girls dream! is it in salt lake???

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra!

Your blog is so dang cute!! Where did you get your cute background? I LOVE it! And the "FAMOLEE" is so creative :) You are adorable, what can I say?

I am so glad you were able to come last night! It was fun to visit with you gals. It will be great to keep in touch this way and learn more about eachother! I was telling Eric last night, "I really like your cousin, Sandra, she is so cute!" :) It seems like we have a lot in common! I love your style! Like the hoops you were wearing last night, I am wearing the same ones right now! (Wear them almost daily!!) I am all about the bigger the better when it comes to hoops!! They are my signature item, lol.

I look forward to checking out your blog and keeping in touch!!

Ttyl <3 Kaitlin

Courtney said...

That looks like such fun! Your girls are so gorgeous - very fashionable (I wouldn't expect any less!) Amazing that our girls are 5! Kindergarten, here we come! :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet and Sassy is the perfect title for this post. Your girls are the CUTEST!!!!

Chelsea

Robin said...

That looks like tons of fun, what beauties! We miss you guys, by the way I finally posted something on our new family blog, check it out!

Michelle said...

haha... i wish i were there...

Michelle said...

hey sorry...btw this is mykee...whenever i leave a comment it always says michelle but i will make a "signiture" so you know its me....it will be...*bl0nde*