Friday, June 13, 2008

Flashback Friday

So, I have been wanting to do this for month's now and have finally sat down to do it!! Flashback Friday....post some oldies but goodies. I would love if all of you would do it too! This would bring a smile to my face.

In honor of Father's Day I dedicate this flashback to Carter, and for being an amazing husband and father! Love ya babe!

8 comments:

Chris and Christy said...

Cute pictures! I love seeing everyones 'Flashback Friday' posts...so entertaining! My husbands family is driving up this weekend for the race, so they can take whatever down. They'll have plenty of room. My last day at work this week is Thursday...relay starts Friday. So come bring it by before then!! I'm here until 5pm.

The Five Reids said...

Love the idea. I may have to follow. xoxo marni

Alli said...

Sandra that is such a cute idea! I bet Carter loved this post. I will be back there on the 18th-28th. If there is a time to do pictures let me know. Sorry about before.

Natalie said...

Sandra...I don't have your email, so I thought this would probably be the best way to leave a message for you about the wasatch back. It was awesome, but a killer! I ran a total of 15.6 miles and am feeling it today. I don't know if my team is doing it again next year, but if they do I will ask for 2 spots! :) You would really like it. It would be fun to do it again. I'm sure I will be posting some pictures of it soon.

Shannon and Andrew said...

It put a smile on my face remembering back to when we first met. Time sure does fly. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Fun to see some old pics...good times.

Cassie Lee said...

Such cute pics! What a good daddy! Hey, I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys! Girl's camp was so exhausting but fun. Hey, tell Carter we went on a search for Pop's Soda shop the other day and it was gone! Cameron was so sad. Then later he found out it just got moved like a mile away. When will you guys be down here next? Are your kids way into Camp Rock right now?

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures of your sweet family. I miss you!

Chelsea