So the weather has been a little crazy lately, but this brought some excitement to our conversation in the car the other day. It was the biggest and brightest rainbow we have ever laid eyes on!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. He will be missed. I am so sorry but his viewing is Thurs. night. Is there another night we could do pictures? I could on Sat. or Sun. Let me know if that works. If not I will be back on July 17th. Sorry.
I'm gald you are doing the flashbacks! sure do miss you...I promise I will get back into blogging as soon as things slow down. when will that be, again?
what a cool rainbow picture! it is great to see your blog... i just loved seeing the pictures of the little alice in wonderland party! so cute and my mom and i both think your little "alice" looks just like a little sandra!
5 comments:
So Pretty! I bet the girls loved it.
that's cool that you got a picture of it! my girls love rainbow's too!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. He will be missed. I am so sorry but his viewing is Thurs. night. Is there another night we could do pictures? I could on Sat. or Sun. Let me know if that works. If not I will be back on July 17th. Sorry.
I'm gald you are doing the flashbacks! sure do miss you...I promise I will get back into blogging as soon as things slow down. when will that be, again?
what a cool rainbow picture! it is great to see your blog... i just loved seeing the pictures of the little alice in wonderland party! so cute and my mom and i both think your little "alice" looks just like a little sandra!
Post a Comment