Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our Graduates

Well, another school year has come and gone. Seriously, where does the time go? Syd and Kenny were in the same preschool class this year, along w/ our little neighbor Zach. All in all I think they enjoyed being in the same class. Although, there were days when all Kennedy could talk about was wanting to go back to her preschool from last year. Those days aside, it was fun ...fun b/c I was able to go on field trips w/ both of them at the same time, fun to hear them sing the same songs, fun to see them making new friends, and last fun to see them enjoy not only being sisters but best friends!! I never thought I would have two kids in preschool at the same time, but it is the way things worked out and now I would not have it any other way. It has been enjoyable to see them go through this stage together and to look out for one another. We love you ....our graduates...Kidney & Sennedy (as they are sometimes called..ha ha!)






4 comments:

Sara said...

How close are your girls in age? Are they 4 and 5 right now? I didn't realize they were that close. How fun to experience pre-school together. Your girls are so beautiful!

Sydney was the perfect Alice. You are so creative!

jessicalangprice said...

How fun for the girls! I love their graduation outfits too. What a fun time in life for them. Oh, and I love your house in the background...will you help me decorate my house when I have one someday? Don't worry, it wont be anytime soon!

heidi larsen said...

that is awesome that they were in the same preschool together and that they are such good little buddies.

Sandra said...

Sara - the girls are 14 months apart and yes, 4&5..all I can say is that I love it now! ;)