Carter found this gift especially for Bryton. Since he was a little kid he has loved the claw machines whether it be at the grocery store, walmart, or del taco he wanted coins to play it. He is actually really good at it and won a Strawberry Shortcake doll for Kennedy. Carter saw this at the store and knew who needed it. I love this pic of him laughing. He was more anxious to rip that open and start using it than he was the video camera we gave him. :)
Mykee loves Aeropostale ...between both families I think she ended up with 10-12 shirts. Everything Aeropostale. :)
She was also excited to get this MP4 player. Carter loaded videos of her sledding and the production she and alex starred in a few years ago "A Cold Christmas". I might need to blog that one. :)
1 comment:
The claw it the gift that keeps on giving :) Bryton LOVES it... he loves to share it w/ his sisters...and tease them with it, too. The kids LOVED Utah!!! Thanks for being such great parents!!!
Post a Comment