Friday, January 11, 2008

Dove Commerical

One of my dear friends from Arizona entered the Dove Cream Oil Body Wash Commercial contest. Copy and paste the link below and be sure to then RATE it 5 stars, so she can win! You can also leave comments for her too. Best of luck Melissa!! Did I mention she is the mother to triplets?? What a woman!

http://dovecreamoil.msn.com/Gallery.aspx?pID=253404

2 comments:

Cassie Lee said...

Sandra, I tried to go watch it but when I went to the link it didn't have your friend's. What's her name or how do I find it?

By the way, all the Christmas ?New Year's pics were SO cute! I want to bring Cameron to Soldier Hollow--he's never been sledding! Crazy, huh?

Jenny Shumway said...

Sandra - it's Jenny Shumway just replying to your note you left in my blog. I can't believe what a small world it is. It was so great to hear from you - I LOVE your blog!! Also, can't believe we both know Melissa. My daughter, Emma, was in the triplets preschool class last year and then they moved into our ward. Then the ward split and they're not in our ward anymore =(. Thanks for contacting me and I'll sure enjoy keeping up with your family through your blog...Jenny