Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Years Day

The past two years for New Years Day we have gone to Soldiers Hollow with some of our neighbors to tube. It is a blast!! You just grab your tube and they tote you up the hill..no climbing necessary.








Syd found entertainment in fastening herself to the chair in the lodge. :)

5 comments:

Kara said...

I'm so sad I missed it this year. I missed being up there with you guys and my family. Next year!

Nik said...

That looks like so much fun. We have been talking about doing this for a while. Looks like we might have to try it out!!!! I would love to get together.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun! Sorry I missed it:(

Chelsea

Angee said...

Hey, I can't believe how many kids you have. What fun family photos, and of course your Christmas tree's are so fun! It is so weird to think we are grown ups. Doesn't it feel like we are just pretending sometimes? Aren't we just supposed to be hanging out with Levi in the swimming pool?

heather said...

yeah! I had a lot of fun!