
So I thought it would be fun to occasionally post some of the bargains I find. Today it was this watch. I was in need of a casual watch. One that would transition easily from workout mode to jeans/t-shirt mode. :) Anyway, I found this watch by Nike. It has this cool laser etched pattern on the band. It is listed at $125.00 retail and roughly $70.00 on other internet sites and I bought it for $16.99!!! I know. Ridiculous!
Specs:
Digital Quartz Movement
50M Water Resistant
Mineral Glass Crystal
2 Time Zones
2 Segment Interval Timers
One Touch Backlight
Date/Alarm
3 comments:
way cute Sandra, good work :)
You need to start posting where you found the deals.
hi sandra! sally gave me the link to your blog! so cute! i agree though, you have to tell us WHERE you got your killer deals! i read through a bunch of your posts. your girls are growing up so fast! as are mine too. i can't believe how grown-up alex looks in her first day of school pictures! she is beautiful! i still want to see your home and have you come and see mine!
Post a Comment