Thursday, October 18, 2007

In Loving Memory of Shannon


We received news today that Carter's cousin Shannon died last night and the cause is unknown. She leaves behind 2 young boys ages 10 and 5. Please pray for these boys, not only have they lost their beloved mom, they lost their dad to cancer a few months ago. She was loved so much and will be sorely missed!

4 comments:

The Five Reids said...

Sandra I didn't know that her husband passed a while back. That's terrible. She's so pretty
Love YA Marni

Anonymous said...

That's so sad:( She's pretty.

Chelsea

heidi larsen said...

sorry to hear of your loss. that is so sad. i hope her boys will be okay.

jessicalangprice said...

Wasn't this crazy? I feel so bad for the boys. Tal just told me yesterday and I can't get it off my mind. If you talk to anyone on their side, send our love. I just removed her name off our contacts list for family updates and I cried. Not that I knew her well, just sad the way it all happened. Thanks for posting this.